- Deceptively spacious two bedroom apartment
- Open plan living / dining room with Juliette balcony
- Neutrally decorated throughout and lots of natural light
- Bathroom has been adapted with an ease of access bath with entrance door
- Arguably one of the finest apartments in the ever popular Constantine Court development
- Council tax band C
- Leasehold property - please ask for further information
Clarke Munro are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom second-floor apartment set within the popular Constantine Court development. Available to persons over 60 only, the property offers a friendly, safe and secure community-driven environment and is conveniently located local with amenities and Albert Park, One Life Centre, Linthorpe village and Middlesbrough town centre. The apartment consists of a open plan living dining room wiht Juliette balcony, kitchen with a range of base and wall units, two double-bedrooms - both with built in storage and a bathroom with specialist bath with door for ease of access. Arguably one of the finest on the development, boasting deceptively spacious rooms which are flooded with natural light. Furthermore, the building facilities include a laundry, communal lounge ,secure intercom entry system and lift access to all floors in addition to attractive communal gardens and residents car parking. The service charge and ground rent are approx £2,500 p.a and the original lease was 125 years from 2004.