- Extended four detached property on a corner plot
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Ground floor w/c, master with en-suite & family bathroom
- Good sized open plan dining kitchen & extended garden room
- Large South facing rear garden and side garden
- Council tax band D / Freehold
Clarke Munro are delighted to bring to the market this extended four bedroom detached family home situated on an impressive corner plot, located in the highly sought after residential area of Wolviston Court, which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The modern interior briefly comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom w/c, lounge, open plan dining kitchen with a range of hi-gloss units, garden room extension which is currently used as a play room / office, four first floor bedrooms (the master has an en-suite and built in wardrobes) and family bathroom w/c with white suite. To the ront of the property is a lawned garden with imprinted concrete paving which wraps around the side garden, complete with childrens play area and to the rear a private lawned garden with patio area - a great space for relaxtion, entertaining or play. To the side is also a detached, pitched roof garage and a double width driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars. Early viewing is advised as we anticipate a high level of interest in beautifully presented home.